Terms and Conditions
This webstore is operated by YC Europe BV. (''us''/''our''/''we''). These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern the use of this webstore, any order placed through this webstore, and all agreements between us and you concluded through this webstore. Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions. By using this webstore, you accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will withhold you from exercising any of your statutory rights under applicable (local) law. We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time, so please check back regularly to ensure you have and/or are familiar with the most recent version.
1. How to place an order?
- 1.1 To place an order, you will be required to follow the shopping process indicated in the webstore. You will then receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order (''Acknowledgement of Receipt'').
- 1.2 All orders are subject to acceptance by us. We will confirm such acceptance by sending you an email that confirms that the product has been dispatched ("Order Confirmation''). The agreement between you and us will only be formed when you have received our Order Confirmation.
- 1.3 By placing an order through this webstore, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding agreements.
- 1.4 In the event of supply difficulties or if products are no longer in stock, we will inform you and reimburse any monies that you may already have paid.
2. Price and payment
- 2.1 We charge the prices mentioned in the webstore. The prices in the webstore are inclusive of VAT.
- 2.2 We accept payment by credit card (e.g. Mastercard or VISA) or iDeal (only available in the Netherlands) and certain country specific payment methods like Sofort and Giropay.
- 2.3 Payments are handled by Ogone, our Payment Service Provider (see www.ogone.com). Ogone uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to protect personal information that is transmitted across the Internet. You can see whether you are on a secure page protected by SSL technology by looking for a golden padlock in the toolbar.
- 2.4 During the online ordering process you will receive instructions for your selected method of payment.
3. Delivery, risk and ownership
- 3.1 We strive to send you an Order Confirmation and endeavour to deliver the products within 2 to 5 working days, unless a deviating estimated delivery date is mentioned in the Order Confirmation.
- 3.2 We engage an express carrier and package delivery company to take care of the delivery of our products. If you wish, you can contact us for the relevant tracking number, allowing you to check where your package is and to get a rough idea of when it will be delivered.
- 3.3 The products will be at your risk when you have received the product.
- 3.4 Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payments of all sums due in respect of the products, or upon delivery, whichever is later.
4.Return of a product
- 4.1 Until 14 days after the date that you have received the products, or the last product in case of an Order Confirmation for multiple products ordered but received separately ("withdrawal period"), you may choose to return the product to us, without giving any reasons for such return and in accordance with the instructions below ("right of withdrawal").
- 4.2 To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw by an unequivocal statement (e.g. by e-mail) within the withdrawal period mentioned above. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of your right of withdrawal before expiry of the withdrawal period. Please find our contact details for such communications in the accompanying documentation of your order: YC Europe B.V. | p/a Keizersveld 52F | 5803 AN Venray| The Netherlands | @: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.3 We will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of your withdrawal notification on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
- 4.4 If you inform us of your decision to withdraw, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the products back from you or you have supplied sufficient evidence of having sent back the products in good order, whichever is the earliest.
- 4.5 You shall send back the products without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from our agreement to us. The deadline is met if you send back the products before the period of 14 days has expired. If no instructions for return were sent with your product, please note that all products must always be returned by insured post in sufficiently protected packaging, including any accompanying accessories and with the original invoice/packing slip. Please find the return address in the accompanying documentation of your order.
- 4.6 You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods by insured post.
- 4.7 During the withdrawal period and, if you timely exercised your right of withdrawal, thereafter until you return the product to us, you shall take reasonable care of the product whilst it is in your possession. We reserve the right to retain compensation from abovementioned reimbursement if the returned product has been damaged or has been used beyond what is necessary for your verification of the product.
- 4.8 If you find the product to be defective at the time of the delivery, please promptly contact us. We will then instruct you how to proceed.
5. Product warranty & cost of repair
- 5.1 Our entire assortment of YC jewels comes with a limited 6 months warranty. Warranty terms and conditions apply to each item. If you have any questions or wish to claim under the warranty terms and conditions, please contact us.
- 5.2 In all cases, the following causes of damage are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty: - water/fluid, wear and tear damage; - damage caused by incorrect usage of the product
- 5.3 All repairs will be handled by the official YC Jewels partner in your area. If the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty, then you will receive an estimate for the cost of repair. On this estimate, you then indicate whether you agree to the repair work (at the given price) or that you decline the repairs. If you decline the repairs, we will send the product back to you.
- 6.1 This webstore and our products have been prepared with the highest care and skill. We however cannot warrant that the webstore is always available and that the information in the webstore is complete, correct or up-to-date. In as far as permitted by mandatory law, we cannot be held liable for damage resulting from or related to any use of the webstore or the information in it. Using the webstore is at your own risk.
- 6.2 In deviation from the above, our liability in connection with any product purchased through our webstore is strictly limited to the purchase price paid by you for that product, unless the damage is caused by wilful recklessness and/or intent at our side.
- 6.3 Any cause of action you may have in relation to ordered products must be commenced within two years after the claim or cause of action arises, subject to lapse of the claim.
- 7.1 You warrant that all date you provide us through the webstore or otherwise is accurate.
- 7.2 The personal information that we collect through the webstore is subject to our Privacy Statement.
8. International webstore users
- 8.1 Our products are available in many parts of the world. However, our webstore may describe products that are not available worldwide. We make no representation that our webstore or YC Jewels material is appropriate or available for use or that we can deliver our products in every country of the world. Use of this webstore is at your own risk and you are responsible for your compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that in certain countries access to the webstore may be contrary to local law.
9. Intellectual property rights
- 9.1 You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in all materials and contents supplied as part of this webstore shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for the use of this webstore in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. This means you may consult this webstore and use this webstore to order our products. Downloading and reproducing any materials and content is solely allowed for your own personal use and clearly stating the source. Any other use or reproduction requires our prior written consent.
- 10.1 This webstore may contain links to other websites. We have not reviewed all of these websites and are not responsible or liable for the content, practices and conditions of such other websites. Following a link to other websites is at your own risk. If you wish to include a link on your own website or any third party website directing to our webstore, you need our prior written authorization for this.
- 11.1 Dutch law applies to these Terms and Conditions.
- 11.2 Any disputes in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the court which has jurisdiction according to Dutch law.
- 11.3 These Terms and Conditions have been drawn up in different languages. In case of any difference or discrepancy between the different versions, the English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
12. Company details
YC Europe B.V.
p/a Keizersveld 52F
5803 AN Venray
Chamber of Commerce: 59040718
VAT number: NL 8532.91.895.B01
Last update: April 7th, 2016